We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: environment
Knox Council has been developing a Future Directions Plan for Koolunga Native Reserve, and is asking for community input. Continue reading
Knox Council has negotiated conservation of bushland and rare indigenous plants in a proposed redevelopment of the old quarry site in Norvel Road, Ferntree Gully. Continue reading
Thousands have contributed thoughts and ideas to inform Knox’s next ten-year Community Plan. Continue reading
A spectacular variety of bird life was spotted in parks and gardens across Ferntree Gully last month as part of BirdLife Australia’s Aussie Backyard Bird Count. Continue reading
Biodiversity Month is celebrated every September and promotes the importance of connecting with nature, caring for nature in all its diversity – its biodiversity! Continue reading
Kent Park Primary students have been busy on an environmental learning journey to discover ways of looking after our planet! They have been learning about the advantages of growing their own food, and are enjoying growing many types of fruit … Continue reading