We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Christmas in the Village
- Waste recycling plans for Ferntree Gully
- New Mayor for Knox 2023
- ‘So long and thanks for all the fish’
- Ferntree Gully Cemetery marks 150th anniversary
- See the City Skyline from Quarry Reserve
- Coonara Community House launches Yarning Circle
- Ferntree Gully News recognised at CNAV Awards 2023
- The AI conundrum: friend or foe?
- Cyber Security: Everyone’s responsibility
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Blind Creek
The restoration of Blind Creek and Lewis Park, at the base of the Dandenong Ranges, is now in full swing. Continue reading
FROGY’s plan is to restore upper Blind Creek by weeding, laying mulch, removing rubbish and planting native species. Continue reading
Blind Creek is set to be ‘reimagined’ at Lewis Reserve, following the successful transformation of the creek behind Fair Park Reserve in Boronia. Continue reading
Knox Council has negotiated conservation of bushland and rare indigenous plants in a proposed redevelopment of the old quarry site in Norvel Road, Ferntree Gully. Continue reading
Blind Creek has faced many changes and threats. But the latest threat is greater than any previously: climate change. Continue reading
A Spoonville of sugar makes the medicine go down… in the most delightful way. A growing population of spoon people have been creating quite a stir in the Gully recently, with spoon colonies cropping up all over the place. If … Continue reading