We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Blind Creek
Blind Creek is set to be ‘reimagined’ at Lewis Reserve, following the successful transformation of the creek behind Fair Park Reserve in Boronia. Continue reading
Knox Council has negotiated conservation of bushland and rare indigenous plants in a proposed redevelopment of the old quarry site in Norvel Road, Ferntree Gully. Continue reading
Blind Creek has faced many changes and threats. But the latest threat is greater than any previously: climate change. Continue reading
A Spoonville of sugar makes the medicine go down… in the most delightful way. A growing population of spoon people have been creating quite a stir in the Gully recently, with spoon colonies cropping up all over the place. If … Continue reading