We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Quarry
Quarry Reserve has become what it is today due to the dedicated efforts of locals… Continue reading
For the last two years, Covid has caused the cancellation of the popular and very moving dawn ANZAC Day service at the Quarry. Ferntree Gully CFA members and the Rotary Club of Ferntree Gully are working together to once again … Continue reading
Knox Council has negotiated conservation of bushland and rare indigenous plants in a proposed redevelopment of the old quarry site in Norvel Road, Ferntree Gully. Continue reading
Due to the cooler and damper conditions currently being experienced, Ferntree Gully CFA is cancelling our bushfire information meetings at Phillipa St and Hatherleigh Grove on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th Feb. The meeting scheduled for Quarry Reserve Sunday 21st … Continue reading