We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Village Fair 2018
- Ferntree Gully News: Scenes and Stories
- The Future of Millers Homestead
- Tim Neville Arboretum – 30 years on
- Want to help with the Gully News?
- ANZAC Day Services 2018
- Australia Day Awards 2018
- Happy 50th Issue of Gully News!
- Immerse Exhibition opens with panache
- John Mortimore elected Mayor of Knox
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Anzac Day
Ferntree Gully community groups and residents will once again gather on 25th April for a service to mark 103 years since the Anzac Cove Landings. Dawn Service Where: Quarry Park, Quarry Road, Ferntree Gully. When: Walks begin 5.30am. Service starts … Continue reading
Ferntree Gully community groups and residents will gather at dawn on 25 April for a short service to mark 101 years since the Anzac Cove Landings. The reflection will remember especially Sergeant James Head from Ferntree Gully, who landed on … Continue reading
ANZAC Day 2016 has a very special place in Australia’s history, as it is the 101st anniversary of landing at Gallipoli by members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. ANZAC Day, held on 25 April, will forever be … Continue reading