We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Public art to transform Ferntree Gully Village
- New Mayor for Knox
- Empowering Our Community
- Running Rabbits Military Museum est. 2007
- A Guide to Ferntree Gully Village and environs
- FTG Resident Action Group (RAG) Reunion
- Knox Environment Society 40 years old
- Saving food scraps from landfill
- New artwork in Ferntree Gully Village
- FROGY jumps into action
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Kokoda Memorial Track
Close to the 1000 Steps, there is a military museum dedicated to the heroism of the men involved in the battles along the Kokoda Track. Continue reading
Despite damage from the severe weather events of 9 June, most of the Dandenong Ranges National Park in the Ferntree Gully area is still open to the public. Continue reading