We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Christmas in the Village
- Waste recycling plans for Ferntree Gully
- New Mayor for Knox 2023
- ‘So long and thanks for all the fish’
- Ferntree Gully Cemetery marks 150th anniversary
- See the City Skyline from Quarry Reserve
- Coonara Community House launches Yarning Circle
- Ferntree Gully News recognised at CNAV Awards 2023
- The AI conundrum: friend or foe?
- Cyber Security: Everyone’s responsibility
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Kokoda Memorial Track
The annual commemorative service for Kokoda Day will be held on Tuesday 8 August at the Picnic Ground, One Tree Hill. Continue reading
Close to the 1000 Steps, there is a military museum dedicated to the heroism of the men involved in the battles along the Kokoda Track. Continue reading
Despite damage from the severe weather events of 9 June, most of the Dandenong Ranges National Park in the Ferntree Gully area is still open to the public. Continue reading