We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Anzacs
With ANZAC Day coming up, why not plan a walk along the Kokoda Memorial Track in the Dandenong Ranges National Park? The Kokoda Memorial Track, also known as the 1000 steps, has re-opened as a one-way loop with walkers returning … Continue reading
Ferntree Gully community groups and residents will once again gather on 25th April for a service to mark 103 years since the Anzac Cove Landings. Dawn Service Where: Quarry Park, Quarry Road, Ferntree Gully. When: Walks begin 5.30am. Service starts … Continue reading
On Sunday 8 November, the Knox Remembrance Day Committee, chaired by Hurtle Lupton OAM JP, will conduct a ceremony at the Knox War Memorial in Dorset Road, Ferntree Gully. The Service will commence at 10.55am and residents and friends are … Continue reading
April 25th 2015 marks the centenary of the Anzac landing at Gallipoli Cove. Memorial Services are being held across Australia and in Gallipoli itself. Local groups are encouraged to mark the event and in 2013 a group in Ferntree Gully … Continue reading