We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Village Fair 2018
- Ferntree Gully News: Scenes and Stories
- The Future of Millers Homestead
- Tim Neville Arboretum – 30 years on
- Want to help with the Gully News?
- ANZAC Day Services 2018
- Australia Day Awards 2018
- Happy 50th Issue of Gully News!
- Immerse Exhibition opens with panache
- John Mortimore elected Mayor of Knox
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Anzacs
Ferntree Gully community groups and residents will once again gather on 25th April for a service to mark 103 years since the Anzac Cove Landings. Dawn Service Where: Quarry Park, Quarry Road, Ferntree Gully. When: Walks begin 5.30am. Service starts … Continue reading
On Sunday 8 November, the Knox Remembrance Day Committee, chaired by Hurtle Lupton OAM JP, will conduct a ceremony at the Knox War Memorial in Dorset Road, Ferntree Gully. The Service will commence at 10.55am and residents and friends are … Continue reading
April 25th 2015 marks the centenary of the Anzac landing at Gallipoli Cove. Memorial Services are being held across Australia and in Gallipoli itself. Local groups are encouraged to mark the event and in 2013 a group in Ferntree Gully … Continue reading