We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Shout out for Foothills Community Care
- August Message from Mayor of Knox – Cr Nicole Seymour
- Covid-19 not stopping construction
- Acknowledgement is the key
- We’re all in this together
- Gardening in the community
- Knox Community Bank Group announces Grant Awards 2020
- Changes underway at Quarry Park
- Belgrave Lantern Festival reimagined
- Capturing the magic of the Hills
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Anzacs
Ferntree Gully community groups and residents will once again gather on 25th April for a service to mark 103 years since the Anzac Cove Landings. Dawn Service Where: Quarry Park, Quarry Road, Ferntree Gully. When: Walks begin 5.30am. Service starts … Continue reading
On Sunday 8 November, the Knox Remembrance Day Committee, chaired by Hurtle Lupton OAM JP, will conduct a ceremony at the Knox War Memorial in Dorset Road, Ferntree Gully. The Service will commence at 10.55am and residents and friends are … Continue reading
April 25th 2015 marks the centenary of the Anzac landing at Gallipoli Cove. Memorial Services are being held across Australia and in Gallipoli itself. Local groups are encouraged to mark the event and in 2013 a group in Ferntree Gully … Continue reading