Over the years, we have published a number of stories about the history of Ferntree Gully in our paper. This collection of archived stories below tell the story of the people, places and events that make Ferntree Gully what it is today.
- Ferntree Gully Quarry
- Blind Creek
- Tim Neville Arboretum
- Ferntree Gully Cemetery
- Ferntree Gully Club Hotel: 150 years and still going strong
- Angliss Hospital: Birthplace of cricketer Shane Warne and Croc Hunter Steve Irwin
- Mountain Gate
- Millers Homestead
- The Hut Gallery: Home of Ferntree Gully Arts Society
The People in Ferntree Gully
- Ferntree Gully CFA: Over 75 years of service to our community.
- Terry Potter: Captain for Upper Ferntree Gully CFA
- Helen Coulson: Local historian and author of Story of the Dandenongs
- Karin Orpen: Former Mayor for Knox and Dobson Ward Councillor
- Knox Historical Society