We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Help the Cat Corner
- Global vaccine roll-out relies on Knox local business
- Foothills Art Trail – Finding art in new places
- Night of destruction on the mountain that will never be forgotten
- Tribute to a remarkable, resilient community
- Local volunteers recognised at Victoria Day Awards
- Budget 2021 – What’s in it for Knox
- Proposed Koolunga wetlands will attract species
- New CEO for Knox Council
- Renters feeling the squeeze in Ferntree Gully
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Dawn Service
This year all Dawn Services were cancelled throughout Australia due to the corona virus lockdown regulations. The Prime Minister however, advised us to still ‘remember the Anzacs who fought and died for us,’ and to take family and our chairs, … Continue reading
Ferntree Gully community groups and residents will once again gather on 25th April for a service to mark 103 years since the Anzac Cove Landings. Dawn Service Where: Quarry Park, Quarry Road, Ferntree Gully. When: Walks begin 5.30am. Service starts … Continue reading