We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Quarry Park
Quarry Reserve has become what it is today due to the dedicated efforts of locals… Continue reading
For the last two years, Covid has caused the cancellation of the popular and very moving dawn ANZAC Day service at the Quarry. Ferntree Gully CFA members and the Rotary Club of Ferntree Gully are working together to once again … Continue reading
Biodiversity Month is celebrated every September and promotes the importance of connecting with nature, caring for nature in all its diversity – its biodiversity! Continue reading
Upgrades to Quarry Park have recently been completed, including a new playground, ready for us all to enjoy. And we did, for a few weeks until lockdown intervened. As well as the playground the works include a sandpit, BBQ and … Continue reading