We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Developments at Lake Knox
- Storm Recovery in the Dandenongs
- Millers Homestead reopens its doors
- The Passing of Shane Warne
- Innovating the way we shop – a return to the general store
- Historic Red Rattler travels the Belgrave line once more
- New kitchen for Ferntree Gully Guide Hall
- Knox Festival 2022
- Tree of Life
- ANZAC Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Knox Historical Society
Blind Creek has faced many changes and threats. But the latest threat is greater than any previously: climate change. Continue reading
‘Council committed to consult over future of Millers Homestead’ This is the title of a media release regarding an amendment passed at the July 23rd Knox Council meeting. It begins, ‘Knox City Council is committed to ensuring that our community … Continue reading
Knox Historical Society has received $2057 from the Local History Grants Program, managed by the Public Record Office, Victoria. The grant will enable them to convert a collection of 100 audio recordings with local personalities, some of whom are now … Continue reading