We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Knox
The new Knox Library will move into Level 3 of the old Myer Knox department store, while also doubling in size. Continue reading
The Knox Art Show returns this November as a virtual event! Featuring a great selection of works from local and regional artists, in a variety of styles and subjects. For more information, visit http://www.knoxartshow.org.au
In recent times, there is no question it has been tough for many throughout Knox. Continue reading
Each year, the Victoria Day Awards are an excellent opportunity for us to recognise the unsung heroes in our community. Continue reading
The 2021 Federal Budget has a range of benefits for the citizens of Knox. Continue reading
A Message from Mayor Jake Keogh The Dorset Road extension is finally going to be a reality. After heavy campaigning for this since the 2016 council election, I am very excited to announce that the Federal Government, through Alan Tudge … Continue reading
On Friday 14 May 1965, a meeting was held in the Bayswater Public Hall where it was decided that a Shire of Knox Historical Society should be formed. The beginnings were humble as the Society initially operated from members’ homes … Continue reading