We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- ‘Joking June’ – Kids Kreative Virtual Event
- Knox – Live in your Lounge Room Virtual Event
- Trading in the Village during Pandemic
- Foothills Community Care – Food Drive
- MDLC embraces online delivery during COVID-19
- Pedestrians reclaim suburban Gully streets in Pandemic
- ANZAC Day Dawn Service 2020 – A streetside ceremony
- Our roadmap for a COVIDsafe Australia
- Blind Creek reimagined
- Hobbits in the Gully?
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Victoria Day Awards
On 1 July 1851, Victoria was declared a separate colony to New South Wales, and ‘Victoria Day’ was celebrated as a public holiday each year until the First World War. To mark Victoria Day, Nick Wakeling and Kim Wells, the … Continue reading
On 1 July 1851, Victoria was declared a separate colony to New South Wales. To celebrate the anniversary of Victoria Day, I, along with Kim Wells, State Member for Rowville, held an annual awards night to recognise volunteers in our … Continue reading
Saying thank you to volunteers On 1 July 1851, Victoria was declared a separate colony to New South Wales. To celebrate the anniversary of Victoria Day, the Member for Ferntree Gully Nick Wakeling MP hosts an annual awards night which … Continue reading