We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- ‘Gully Group’ Indian Charities Fundraiser
- Knox Festival cancelled for 2021
- Notice – CFA Bushfire Information session
- Australian Story: The fight for life
- Endeavour Awards for 2020
- 2021: A big year for Knox infrastructure
- CFA’s Bushfire Community Survey
- Australia Day Awards 2021 recognise inspiring Knox locals
- CNAV Virtual Community Newspaper Conference 2020
- Knox welcomes new Councillors 2020
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Victoria Day Awards
On 1 July 1851, Victoria was declared a separate colony to New South Wales, and ‘Victoria Day’ was celebrated as a public holiday each year until the First World War. To mark Victoria Day, Nick Wakeling and Kim Wells, the … Continue reading
On 1 July 1851, Victoria was declared a separate colony to New South Wales. To celebrate the anniversary of Victoria Day, I, along with Kim Wells, State Member for Rowville, held an annual awards night to recognise volunteers in our … Continue reading
Saying thank you to volunteers On 1 July 1851, Victoria was declared a separate colony to New South Wales. To celebrate the anniversary of Victoria Day, the Member for Ferntree Gully Nick Wakeling MP hosts an annual awards night which … Continue reading