We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Ferntree Gully
Concerns have been raised about a proposed car park in Ferntree Gully Village, which will have a major impact into the future. Continue reading
A spectacular variety of bird life was spotted in parks and gardens across Ferntree Gully last month as part of BirdLife Australia’s Aussie Backyard Bird Count. Continue reading
The new Station Street Organic Grocer has opened. On entry you are greeted by the owners Kat and Declan who make you feel instantly welcome… Continue reading
We are delighted to announce the publication of Ferntree Gully News, Scenes and Stories, 2009-17, a collection of stories and photographs sourced from the first 50 issues of this newspaper. The book will be available for purchase from 1 October … Continue reading
Council purchases Station Street land for Village hub With the purchase of a parcel of land at 100 Station Street, Knox Council has taken a significant step towards the development of a modern, multi-purpose community hub in Ferntree Gully. Knox … Continue reading