We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Ferntree Gully Village Food Trail 2021
- Global vaccine roll-out relies on Knox local business
- Community Bank Grants 2021
- Knox Council funds Village renewal
- Shaping the future of Knox – Community Vision
- Full steam ahead as Thomas the Tank returns to Puffing Billy
- Local road upgrades continue – including Dorset Road
- ‘Gully Group’ Indian Charities Fundraiser
- Knox Festival cancelled for 2021
- Notice – CFA Bushfire Information session
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Station Street
The Swagman is back! After nearly six months’ absence, Ferntree Gully Village has a new sculpture of a pioneer. An earlier sculpture, carved from the pine tree that stood in this space, had succumbed to the weather. Wood carver Kevin … Continue reading