We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Knox welcomes new Councillors 2020
- Foothills Community Care – Christmas 2020
- COVID-19 – The plan for recovery
- Nick Wakeling – A School Year Like No Other
- KES Indigenous Plant Nursery is open once again!
- Fashion Forecasts for the Stars – exclusive for Fern Tree Gully News
- Sweet Honey Bees
- Grants for Men’s Sheds
- Providence Foods – providing for the community
- Virtual Halloween Week
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: food
Curious about the world of beekeeping and honey making, I recently chatted to backyard beekeeper Byron Rutgers about the hobby he has pursued for the past six years. Mr Rutgers, who has lived in Ferntree Gully for 40 years, has … Continue reading
We understand that times are tough. Imagine trying to isolate and stay as well as possible with nowhere to live, or trying to deal with this crisis when you are already financially disadvantaged. Our community partner Foothills Community Care is … Continue reading