We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Puffing Billy commemorates ANZAC Day
- ANZAC Day 2021 – Reflect and Remember This Autumn
- ANZAC Day Services 2021
- Ferntree Gully Village Food Trail 2021
- Global vaccine roll-out relies on Knox local business
- Community Bank Grants 2021
- Knox Council funds Village renewal
- Shaping the future of Knox – Community Vision
- Full steam ahead as Thomas the Tank returns to Puffing Billy
- Local road upgrades continue – including Dorset Road
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: food
When: 26th March – 18th April The Ferntree Gully Food Trail around the Village shops gives everyone an opportunityto extend shopping habits, try out a new taste, a new takeaway, a coffee spot, bakery or bar. Funded by Knox … Continue reading
Curious about the world of beekeeping and honey making, I recently chatted to backyard beekeeper Byron Rutgers about the hobby he has pursued for the past six years. Mr Rutgers, who has lived in Ferntree Gully for 40 years, has … Continue reading
We understand that times are tough. Imagine trying to isolate and stay as well as possible with nowhere to live, or trying to deal with this crisis when you are already financially disadvantaged. Our community partner Foothills Community Care is … Continue reading