We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Developments at Lake Knox
- Storm Recovery in the Dandenongs
- Millers Homestead reopens its doors
- The Passing of Shane Warne
- Innovating the way we shop – a return to the general store
- Historic Red Rattler travels the Belgrave line once more
- New kitchen for Ferntree Gully Guide Hall
- Knox Festival 2022
- Tree of Life
- ANZAC Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Food Trail
Last year after months of lockdown during Covid-19, Ferntree Gully Village, like many local shopping precincts around Melbourne, seemed completely dead – with empty streets and no visitors. Anne Boyd thought: how do we get people back into Ferntree Gully … Continue reading
When: 26th March – 18th April The Ferntree Gully Food Trail around the Village shops gives everyone an opportunityto extend shopping habits, try out a new taste, a new takeaway, a coffee spot, bakery or bar. Funded by Knox … Continue reading