We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Foothills Art Trail – Finding art in new places
- Night of destruction on the mountain that will never be forgotten
- Tribute to a remarkable, resilient community
- Local volunteers recognised at Victoria Day Awards
- Budget 2021 – What’s in it for Knox
- Proposed Koolunga wetlands will attract species
- New CEO for Knox Council
- Renters feeling the squeeze in Ferntree Gully
- The newest addition to Station Street – an organic grocer
- Review: Montania Cafe Bar Restaurant
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Food Trail
Last year after months of lockdown during Covid-19, Ferntree Gully Village, like many local shopping precincts around Melbourne, seemed completely dead – with empty streets and no visitors. Anne Boyd thought: how do we get people back into Ferntree Gully … Continue reading
When: 26th March – 18th April The Ferntree Gully Food Trail around the Village shops gives everyone an opportunityto extend shopping habits, try out a new taste, a new takeaway, a coffee spot, bakery or bar. Funded by Knox … Continue reading