We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: sports
Cricket legend Shane Warne was born here in the Gully at the Angliss Hospital in 1969. Image via Creative Commons. Continue reading
The new Fairpark Reserve will house the Fairpark Football Club, Johnson Park Cricket Club and Fairpark Netball Club. Continue reading
Message from Alan Tudge MP The much-awaited improvements to the Knox Regional Netball Centre are now underway! The centre in Ferntree Gully which is home to netball clubs from across Knox will undergo a massive transformation over the next year … Continue reading
Where: Knox Italian Club – 99 Karoo Rd, Rowville When: Friday 2 July, time 7pm – 9pm Cost: Gold Coins donation for bocce courts fees It’s on again! Want to have some fun in an exciting new way? Melbourne Eastern … Continue reading
Tennis Knox scored a smashing victory in 2014 winning a national award carrying a cash prize of $25,000 for the development of tennis in the community. Tennis Knox representatives Chairman Eric Beeston and Sandi Dawson, together with the late Councillor … Continue reading