We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Ferntree Gully Village Food Trail 2021
- Global vaccine roll-out relies on Knox local business
- Community Bank Grants 2021
- Knox Council funds Village renewal
- Shaping the future of Knox – Community Vision
- Full steam ahead as Thomas the Tank returns to Puffing Billy
- Local road upgrades continue – including Dorset Road
- ‘Gully Group’ Indian Charities Fundraiser
- Knox Festival cancelled for 2021
- Notice – CFA Bushfire Information session
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Knox Community Bank Group
The Knox Community Bank Group is pleased to announce the 2021 Community Grants Program is open and taking applications from NFPs and community groups. The Community Grants Program is available to customers of the Knox Community Bank Group. It is used by … Continue reading
Message from Knox Community Bank Group We want to start by acknowledging the work being done by many of our local sporting clubs and community groups. Many groups in and around Ferntree Gully are doing it tough. With rates, ground … Continue reading