We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- CNAV Virtual Community Newspaper Conference 2020
- Knox welcomes new Councillors 2020
- Foothills Community Care – Christmas 2020
- COVID-19 – The plan for recovery
- Nick Wakeling – A School Year Like No Other
- KES Indigenous Plant Nursery is open once again!
- Fashion Forecasts for the Stars – exclusive for Fern Tree Gully News
- Sweet Honey Bees
- Grants for Men’s Sheds
- Providence Foods – providing for the community
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: community grants
Message from Knox Community Bank Group We want to start by acknowledging the work being done by many of our local sporting clubs and community groups. Many groups in and around Ferntree Gully are doing it tough. With rates, ground … Continue reading
The Knox Community Bank Group is pleased to announce the 2020 Community Grants Program is open and taking applications from not-for-profits and community groups. The Community Grants Program is available to customers of the Knox Community Bank Group. It is … Continue reading