We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Foothills Art Trail – Finding art in new places
- Night of destruction on the mountain that will never be forgotten
- Tribute to a remarkable, resilient community
- Local volunteers recognised at Victoria Day Awards
- Budget 2021 – What’s in it for Knox
- Proposed Koolunga wetlands will attract species
- New CEO for Knox Council
- Renters feeling the squeeze in Ferntree Gully
- The newest addition to Station Street – an organic grocer
- Review: Montania Cafe Bar Restaurant
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: SES
During the night of 9 June, the strongest winds in the last 50 plus years came from the South East and caused an enormous amount of destruction and heartache on our beloved mountain range. Continue reading