We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Napolean Rd
Message from Alan Tudge, Federal MP for Aston 2021 will see construction begin and progress on many of the projects I committed to at the last election to address congestion and safety, and improve our life as a community. This … Continue reading
Message from Alan Tudge MP As a community we are bouncing back from the pandemic and life is finally starting to get back to normal. Importantly, there are several local road and community infrastructure projects that will be getting underway … Continue reading
Message from Alan Tudge, Federal MP for Aston Dorset Road extension High on my agenda is the Dorset Road extension and duplication of Napoleon Roads. We have this money locked into the federal budget and I am negotiating with the … Continue reading