We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Children’s Week 2020
- Knox Local Champions Gender Equality Award 2020
- Halloween 2020 – Virtual Event
- Mullets for Mental Health
- Knox Art Club – Virtual Event
- ‘Spring Fun’ – Kids Kreative Virtual Event
- Shout out for Foothills Community Care
- August Message from Mayor of Knox – Cr Nicole Seymour
- Covid-19 not stopping construction
- Acknowledgement is the key
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: mental health
Students from MDLC (Mountain District Learning Centre)’s Foundation VCAL Class (Jack, Dylan and Adrian) are volunteering to grow mullets for mental health. The class is working with the Black Dog Institute to help raise funds for mental health research, and … Continue reading