We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- CNAV Virtual Community Newspaper Conference 2020
- Knox welcomes new Councillors 2020
- Foothills Community Care – Christmas 2020
- COVID-19 – The plan for recovery
- Nick Wakeling – A School Year Like No Other
- KES Indigenous Plant Nursery is open once again!
- Fashion Forecasts for the Stars – exclusive for Fern Tree Gully News
- Sweet Honey Bees
- Grants for Men’s Sheds
- Providence Foods – providing for the community
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: mental health
Message from Alan Tudge MP Having restrictions lift is such a relief for all Victorians, including locals in Knox. Although many are still in place, after 100+ days of lockdown we can finally get back to some form of normality. … Continue reading
Students from MDLC (Mountain District Learning Centre)’s Foundation VCAL Class (Jack, Dylan and Adrian) are volunteering to grow mullets for mental health. The class is working with the Black Dog Institute to help raise funds for mental health research, and … Continue reading