We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: mental health
Knox Council held a Community Safety Forum in early May, revealing several insights. Continue reading
Message from Alan Tudge MP Having restrictions lift is such a relief for all Victorians, including locals in Knox. Although many are still in place, after 100+ days of lockdown we can finally get back to some form of normality. … Continue reading
Students from MDLC (Mountain District Learning Centre)’s Foundation VCAL Class (Jack, Dylan and Adrian) are volunteering to grow mullets for mental health. The class is working with the Black Dog Institute to help raise funds for mental health research, and … Continue reading