Halloween Week will take you on a spooky virtual Halloween journey with FREE live-streamed activities, including frightful decoration making, scary make-up workshops, creepy cooking, wicked live music and chilling storytelling.
Full program to be announced soon, but –
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 7.30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday: 4.30pm – 5.00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8pm – 8.30pm
Spooky Stories Competition
Seeking spooky and downright scary stories from the Knox community for Halloween Week. So if you have a chilling ghost story to tell, had a spooky encounter with the paranormal, discovered a haunted house in the neighbourhood, or heard something go ‘bump’ in the night, then we want to hear all about it!
Share your spooky stories for the chance to win a Halloween voucher valued at $100.
In addition, we will select the three top stories that will be reimagined and acted out by our special Halloween characters.
This is an opportunity to share your chilling story writing skills with the Knox community.
You have until Friday 2 October, 5pm to be in the running. Email your Spooky Stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum 200 words.
See the event page for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Stories must not contain real names, addresses or information that would easily identify a person or business.
- Stories sent after 5.00pm, Friday 2 October will not be considered.
- Participants must either live, work, study or play (eg. sports, music classes, art classes etc) within the City of Knox.
- Participants under 18 must have permission to send their stories from their parent/guardian.
- Please note that by submitting your story for Halloween Week 2020 you are hereby agreeing that Council has permission to use the story in any way on Council owned platforms including website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Council will monitor and edit all material to ensure control and security of uploaded content.