We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Shout out for Foothills Community Care
- August Message from Mayor of Knox – Cr Nicole Seymour
- Covid-19 not stopping construction
- Acknowledgement is the key
- We’re all in this together
- Gardening in the community
- Knox Community Bank Group announces Grant Awards 2020
- Changes underway at Quarry Park
- Belgrave Lantern Festival reimagined
- Capturing the magic of the Hills
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: trains
There is a magic about train travel. Peter Stagg explains here. The Ringwood to Upper Ferntree Gully railway is in its 130th year of operation, and for almost 30 of those years it carried me from the forest and the … Continue reading