We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Cr Susan Laukens elected new Knox Mayor
- New initiatives to improve safety and address crime
- New home for Knox Library
- Designs released for new Fairpark Reserve
- Supporting our local cafes after lockdown
- Revitalising our community spaces
- Knox in 10 years’ time – your ‘Wish for Knox’ takes shape
- Backyard bird life in Ferntree Gully
- Changes to Ferntree Gully Electorate boundaries
- Foothills Reverse Advent Calendar 2021
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: trains
There is a magic about train travel. Peter Stagg explains here. The Ringwood to Upper Ferntree Gully railway is in its 130th year of operation, and for almost 30 of those years it carried me from the forest and the … Continue reading