We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Walk the Ferntree Gully Food Trail 2022
- Development at Glengollan Village
- Farewell to DeCoites
- Extending the Vermont tram
- Continuing the story of Quarry Park
- Update on Village car park project
- Victoria Day Awards 2022
- Free food and emergency relief
- New chapter for Mountain Gate Op Shop
- Revegetation along Ferntree Gully bike track
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: live music
Get ready for another 3 days of awesome entertainment at The Basin Music Festival, a much loved and highly anticipated event for our local community. Centred on the Basin Triangle and multiple business venues, the festival creates a fun-filled space … Continue reading