We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Virtual Halloween Week
- Imaginarium at Burrinja – Children’s Week
- Foothills Big Father’s Day Drive 2020
- Spoonville causes quite a stir
- Renewing the Hut Gallery
- Here & There Makers – making a difference
- Creative Industry Renewal grants for 2021 Village recovery
- Beating the lockdown blues in Upwey township
- Legacy Bear Hunt 2020
- Puffing Billy – a heritage line
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Creative Industry Renewal Grants
Knox Council’s new Creative Industry Renewal Grants have invited community partnerships in arts, music and food events to help rebuild momentum in the Village. A calendar of exciting events: weekend food trail specials, local musicians and artists on show, will … Continue reading