We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- ‘Joking June’ – Kids Kreative Virtual Event
- Knox – Live in your Lounge Room Virtual Event
- Trading in the Village during Pandemic
- Foothills Community Care – Food Drive
- MDLC embraces online delivery during COVID-19
- Pedestrians reclaim suburban Gully streets in Pandemic
- ANZAC Day Dawn Service 2020 – A streetside ceremony
- Our roadmap for a COVIDsafe Australia
- Blind Creek reimagined
- Hobbits in the Gully?
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Council budget
Under Knox City Council’s proposed 2020-21 Budget, a further $3 million will be invested in focused initiatives to lessen the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Recognising the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, the proposed budget provides for a range of relief … Continue reading
Mountain Gate Centre is one of the winners in Knox Council’s budget for 2014-15 with nearly a million dollars for streetscape renewal, bus shelter and toilets. Replacement of poor pavements will be especially welcome. Improvements to roads, pavements and open … Continue reading