We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Shout out for Foothills Community Care
- August Message from Mayor of Knox – Cr Nicole Seymour
- Covid-19 not stopping construction
- Acknowledgement is the key
- We’re all in this together
- Gardening in the community
- Knox Community Bank Group announces Grant Awards 2020
- Changes underway at Quarry Park
- Belgrave Lantern Festival reimagined
- Capturing the magic of the Hills
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Council budget
Under Knox City Council’s proposed 2020-21 Budget, a further $3 million will be invested in focused initiatives to lessen the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Recognising the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, the proposed budget provides for a range of relief … Continue reading
Mountain Gate Centre is one of the winners in Knox Council’s budget for 2014-15 with nearly a million dollars for streetscape renewal, bus shelter and toilets. Replacement of poor pavements will be especially welcome. Improvements to roads, pavements and open … Continue reading