We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- CNAV Virtual Community Newspaper Conference 2020
- Knox welcomes new Councillors 2020
- Foothills Community Care – Christmas 2020
- COVID-19 – The plan for recovery
- Nick Wakeling – A School Year Like No Other
- KES Indigenous Plant Nursery is open once again!
- Fashion Forecasts for the Stars – exclusive for Fern Tree Gully News
- Sweet Honey Bees
- Grants for Men’s Sheds
- Providence Foods – providing for the community
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Council budget
Under Knox City Council’s proposed 2020-21 Budget, a further $3 million will be invested in focused initiatives to lessen the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Recognising the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, the proposed budget provides for a range of relief … Continue reading
Mountain Gate Centre is one of the winners in Knox Council’s budget for 2014-15 with nearly a million dollars for streetscape renewal, bus shelter and toilets. Replacement of poor pavements will be especially welcome. Improvements to roads, pavements and open … Continue reading