We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Virtual Halloween Week
- Imaginarium at Burrinja – Children’s Week
- Foothills Big Father’s Day Drive 2020
- Spoonville causes quite a stir
- Renewing the Hut Gallery
- Here & There Makers – making a difference
- Creative Industry Renewal grants for 2021 Village recovery
- Beating the lockdown blues in Upwey township
- Legacy Bear Hunt 2020
- Puffing Billy – a heritage line
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Council budget
Under Knox City Council’s proposed 2020-21 Budget, a further $3 million will be invested in focused initiatives to lessen the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Recognising the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, the proposed budget provides for a range of relief … Continue reading
Mountain Gate Centre is one of the winners in Knox Council’s budget for 2014-15 with nearly a million dollars for streetscape renewal, bus shelter and toilets. Replacement of poor pavements will be especially welcome. Improvements to roads, pavements and open … Continue reading