We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Support for Knox during the pandemic
- After the Storm: Spring in the Dandenong Ranges
- Foothills Art Trail: A treasure hunt for the mind and body
- The pain is real, but so is the cause for hope
- Celebrating Biodiversity Month in Knox
- Cat curfew to start in April
- Global vaccine roll-out relies on Knox local business
- The Legend of Mast Gully
- Upwey Archies 2021
- Help the Cat Corner
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Council budget
Under Knox City Council’s proposed 2020-21 Budget, a further $3 million will be invested in focused initiatives to lessen the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Recognising the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, the proposed budget provides for a range of relief … Continue reading
Mountain Gate Centre is one of the winners in Knox Council’s budget for 2014-15 with nearly a million dollars for streetscape renewal, bus shelter and toilets. Replacement of poor pavements will be especially welcome. Improvements to roads, pavements and open … Continue reading