We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- CNAV Virtual Community Newspaper Conference 2020
- Knox welcomes new Councillors 2020
- Foothills Community Care – Christmas 2020
- COVID-19 – The plan for recovery
- Nick Wakeling – A School Year Like No Other
- KES Indigenous Plant Nursery is open once again!
- Fashion Forecasts for the Stars – exclusive for Fern Tree Gully News
- Sweet Honey Bees
- Grants for Men’s Sheds
- Providence Foods – providing for the community
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: CNAV
Ferntree Gully News is proud to have been recognised at the 2020 CNAV Community Newspaper Awards, this year live-streamed via Zoom on Saturday 14th November. The CNAV Conference is held by the Community Newspaper Association of Victoria each year to … Continue reading
In October the Gully News team was well represented at the Community Newspapers Victoria (CNAV) conference held at the York on Lilydale in Mount Evelyn. We gathered to discuss publishing and the growth of community newspapers. For a first-timer it … Continue reading
Five volunteer-run community newspapers in Knox were on display in the Community Space at Westfield early in August. Team members plan to be there regularly – next occasion is Wednesday 4 November. The Community Space is beside Liquorland near the … Continue reading
At the 2014 Conference of Community Newspapers Victoria (CNAV), Ferntree Gully News won the Annual Award for Best Story by Someone under 18. The ‘someone’ was Jessica Riordan, a Year 10 student from Monbulk College who came to our newspaper … Continue reading