We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Virtual Halloween Week
- Imaginarium at Burrinja – Children’s Week
- Foothills Big Father’s Day Drive 2020
- Spoonville causes quite a stir
- Renewing the Hut Gallery
- Here & There Makers – making a difference
- Creative Industry Renewal grants for 2021 Village recovery
- Beating the lockdown blues in Upwey township
- Legacy Bear Hunt 2020
- Puffing Billy – a heritage line
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Children’s Week
24th – 31st Oct: Imaginarium at Burrinja – Children’s Week Where: Online via Facebook event Cost: $5 per household Burrinja invites you to IMAGINARIUM – a virtual playground for children to imagine, discover and create. IMAGINARIUM is a series of … Continue reading