We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Shout out for Foothills Community Care
- August Message from Mayor of Knox – Cr Nicole Seymour
- Covid-19 not stopping construction
- Acknowledgement is the key
- We’re all in this together
- Gardening in the community
- Knox Community Bank Group announces Grant Awards 2020
- Changes underway at Quarry Park
- Belgrave Lantern Festival reimagined
- Capturing the magic of the Hills
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Angliss Hospital
This year marks the 80th Anniversary of the establishment of the Angliss Hospital in Upper Ferntree Gully. History of the Angliss In 1937 a committee started planning a well-equipped Bush Nursing Hospital to service the Ferntree Gully/Boronia/Upwey/Belgrave area. Although Ferntree … Continue reading