We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Car Park in Ferntree Gully Village?
- Blind Creek reimagined in Lewis Reserve
- Quarry Reserve – A Story of Community Action
- Conversations drive community safety work
- The passing of historian Helen Coulson
- Remembering Terry Potter
- Future Directions for Koolunga Native Reserve
- Storm Recovery Support from Eastern Community Legal Centre
- Knox Volunteer Resource Centre co-ordinator runner up in State Awards
- National Sorry Day 2022
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Angliss Hospital
This year marks the 80th Anniversary of the establishment of the Angliss Hospital in Upper Ferntree Gully. History of the Angliss In 1937 a committee started planning a well-equipped Bush Nursing Hospital to service the Ferntree Gully/Boronia/Upwey/Belgrave area. Although Ferntree … Continue reading