We are a bi-monthly, not for profit community newspaper produced by local volunteers, the MDLC and Ferntree Gully Village Traders Inc.
- Public art to transform Ferntree Gully Village
- New Mayor for Knox
- Empowering Our Community
- Running Rabbits Military Museum est. 2007
- A Guide to Ferntree Gully Village and environs
- FTG Resident Action Group (RAG) Reunion
- Knox Environment Society 40 years old
- Saving food scraps from landfill
- New artwork in Ferntree Gully Village
- FROGY jumps into action
Contact Us9758 3056Open Tuesdays 10am to 3pm (or by appointment).
Tag Archives: Angliss Hospital
This year marks the 80th Anniversary of the establishment of the Angliss Hospital in Upper Ferntree Gully. History of the Angliss In 1937 a committee started planning a well-equipped Bush Nursing Hospital to service the Ferntree Gully/Boronia/Upwey/Belgrave area. Although Ferntree … Continue reading